Rate Table Data provides rates, loss costs, and rating values by state in Microsoft® Excel and .txt format. The availability of filed (not yet approved) rates provides additional preparation time.
- Offers rate data online in industry-standard WCRATE format to help ensure that your rates are always up to date and accurate
- Includes voluntary rates and assigned risk rates, where applicable
- Includes miscellaneous values and retrospective rating values
- Provides expected loss rates (ELRs) and discount ratios (D-ratios) by class, as well as weights and ballast values by expected loss range
- Includes footnotes from the rate and loss cost filings