This manual contains the rules that govern the operation and administration of the Experience Rating Plan.
- Helps you calculate your own test mods and preliminary mods
- Provides the formula and the rating values underlying the experience rating calculation, including expected loss rates (ELRs), discount ratios (D ratios), and weighting and ballast values
- Covers premium eligibility, ownership changes, employee leasing arrangements, loss limitation provisions, and more
- Includes the experience modification formula used to determine the mod factor for all risks
- Details rules and procedures related to the calculation and application of an experience modification factor when a change in risk ownership occurs
- Contains instructions and forms that make it easier for you to submit experience rating data