An online tool that allows you to look up classification/statistical codes and related filed and approved content. You will be able to filter results or refine your selection by selecting or deselecting specific code elements. In addition to search results, it will also provide a code/phraseology snapshot that will include information about the specific code selected and five years of rate history.
- Provides central look-up for class codes, statistical codes, loss costs/rates, and associated code elements, e.g., effective/discontinued dates
- Includes phraseologies for class codes by state
- Enables customers to refine their search results by user-defined criteria
- Allows our affiliates and regulators to extract information in a downloadable Excel/CSV format
- Provides comprehensive
Scopes® descriptions of class codes, cross-references, and state special classifications
- Allows users to view updates that have been published to the tool