NCCI online circular releases keep you current with vital trends, events, and issues affecting the workers compensation marketplace. The circular types are:
- Data Reporting Circulars—Provides information for reporting timely and quality Policy, Unit Statistical, and other data
- Loss Costs or Rate Filing Circulars—Loss Costs or Rate filing circulars include information that NCCI submits to
most state regulators. These circulars are not available to Non-Affiliates.
- Residual Markets Circulars for Plan and Pool—Pool circulars provide financial and procedural information on the Pools NCCI manages. Plan circulars provide rules and procedures on NCCI-administrated Plans.
- Countrywide/State Specific and State Item Filing Circulars—Provides details on state-specific filings, rule changes, and relevant issues affecting workers compensation.
- Status of Item Filings Circulars—Provides weekly updates on national item and state filing approvals, disapprovals, withdrawals, etc. that have been filed with regulators.
- Status of Rate Revisions Circular—Provides weekly listings of loss costs and rate filing activity on a state-by-state basis