Mods on Demand is a Web service that provides access to NCCI’s experience mod quotes directly from your company’s applications. Whether your goal is to enable eCommerce solutions, such as online quoting or validation of application information, or simply to streamline workflow using your company intranet or legacy applications, you'll always have immediate access to the latest mod factors.
Mods on Demand can be used in any application that can access the Internet. The Web service request will support SOAP or REST protocols. Complete technical specifications are available upon request.
This service allows you to:
- Retrieve experience modification data by providing a FEIN or Risk ID.
- Receive information including Risk ID, Risk Name, Rating Effective Date, Production Date, and status indicators such as contingent, preliminary, or final.
- Access current or historical mods (up to four years of prior mods are provided).
- Save time by incorporating NCCI mod data anywhere it’s currently used.
- Save money by using this low-cost option. Mods returned by Mods on Demand are the same price as mods purchased through Riskworkstation™.