Financial Data Collection allows you to enter, validate, correct, and submit Financial Call data. You can also respond to notifications online for your aggregate Financial Calls. This tool is designed to assist you in reporting your Financial Call data in compliance with NCCI's
Financial Call Reporting Guidebook.
- Accepts data with the ability to correct data for 21 of the 22 Financial Calls
- Offers a preformatted import template spreadsheet to provide financial data in the specified import record layout format
- Allows you to view the current status for all Calls that you are working on
- Allows you to validate, delete, and submit multiple Call types for multiple states
- Offers the ability to batch print Calls for all states and detailed edit logs, which are sent to your
Data Transfer via the Internet mailbox
- Provides an online notification feature to identify all the submitted Call items that NCCI's Data Validation Team has questioned
- Offers the ability to export your financial data from NCCIs database in the Import Record Layout comma-delimited format to bring back into your systems
- Provides a Deviation Import feature and the ability to generate deviation reports
- Allows for concurrent user capability
Financial Call Inquiry—Search and view Financial Call data
Financial Call Entry and Update—View, import, create, edit, validate, and correct Financial Call data. You can also respond to notifications.