Regulatory and Legislative Trends Report provides an overview of key legislative, regulatory, judicial, and other developments affecting the workers compensation system this year. This publication aligns with the legislative cycle to include the latest countrywide, regional, and individual state actions and trends as of
June 30, 2018.
In this report you will learn about:
- Key legislative themes and significant legislative proposals from around the country
- Hot topics in workers compensation, including:
- First Responders
- Prescription Drugs
- Legalization of Marijuana
- Marketplace Contractors
- Court cases impacting workers compensation
- New administrators
- Average approved changes in loss costs and rates
NCCI monitors these activities and provides this report to keep you informed about emerging trends and hot issues affecting workers compensation.
Contact Laura Kersey, Division Executive—Regulatory and Legislative Analysis, at
email@example.com for questions about the
Regulatory and Legislative Trends Report.