Indemnity Data Call Update
Certification testing is well under way and production reporting has begun. Below are resources available on
reporting the Indemnity Data Call.
- The Indemnity Data Call Reporting Guidebook includes reporting requirements, record layouts, data
dictionary, coding values, examples, and more. Most recently published in July 2020, updates include:
- Benefit Type Code applicability
- Data Dictionary—Definitions and reporting rules for other data elements
- Production Edit Matrix
- Circulars—All Indemnity Data Call circulars are released under the IND circular series.
- Indemnity Data Call Forms—The Data Provider Profile form, business exclusion form, worksheets, and more are available in:
- The Indemnity Data Call Reporting Guidebook
- Resources section of the Indemnity Data Web page on ncci.com
- Electronic Transmission User’s Guide
- Webinars on Demand—Three new hosted Webinars on Demand training modules and three previous
Indemnity Data Call Webinar on Demand training modules are available in the Learning Center on ncci.com.
- 2020 Data Educational Program—Three Indemnity Data Call class presentations are available to view in the Data Reporting page on ncci.com:
- New—The Indemnity Data Collection Tool User’s Guide is now available in the Resources section of the Indemnity Data Web page on ncci.com. The guide includes tips and tricks on how to make the most of the tool for your business unit.
Our team of experts are also available to answer any questions you may have related to the Indemnity Data Call.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.