NCCI's Unit Statistical Reporting Guidebook (USRG) provides instructions, guidelines, and examples for reporting accurate and timely Unit Statistical data to NCCI. It provides information on the editing and validation processes (includes the edit and validation test matrices), data quality and compliance programs, deductible programs, and other premium credit and debit programs. USRG supplements the reporting rules and requirements contained in NCCI’s Statistical Plan.
- Instructions, guidelines, examples, and reporting scenarios
- Premium credit and debit programs
- Unit Report Control (URC) Program
- Editing and validation process requirements, including the edit and validation test matrices (downloadable)
- NCCI's data quality compliance programs