Residual Market Expiration List
(RMEL) shows the residual market policies that will expire within the next calendar year in a particular state. This list is available in an Internet-based format through this website.
Online searching allows you to sort by state, zip code, governing class code, policy expiration date, or state premium to find account information quickly.
Convenient online access to
RMEL helps you:
- Find the most recent and standardized residual market expiration data available
- Quickly identify prospective leads
- Focus on niche markets
- Save time researching new accounts
- Provides basic policyholder information useful to producers and insurers looking to write business in the voluntary market.
- Gives residual market policyholders another chance to find voluntary market coverage and promote the depopulation of state assigned risk plans.
- Weekly updates provide current data.
States included are Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, and West Virginia.