Experience Rating Correspondence Distribution (ERCD) provides electronic delivery of your organization’s experience rating ownership determinations and other correspondence. Your organization can choose how your correspondence files are delivered—through Data Transfer via the Internet (DTVI) or the ERCD application.
- DTVI sends an email notification when files are ready for pickup within our DTVI application on ncci.com. You can use any File Transfer Protocol client software to automate file pick up from the DTVI mailbox.
- ERCD sends an email notification when files are ready for pickup within the ERCD application. Files are stored for up to one year.
- Provides experience rating ownership and other correspondence in a PDF format
- Includes a daily email notification with a link to easily retrieve correspondence
- Files can only be accessed by authorized users within your company
- The ERCD application offers sorting, filtering, downloading, and printing capabilities
How to Get Started
Contact NCCI's Customer Service Center at 800-NCCI-123 (800-622-4123), Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET. We can also be reached via email at