DCI Data Collection allows you to view, enter, and update your company’s Detailed Claim Information (DCI) data. Additionally, you can import data files, track submissions, and generate data reports and extracts of DCI claims.
- DCI Quality Observations—Allows you to view and monitor data quality observation results and compare industry results to your data to identify possible data quality issues
- Carrier Information—Provides specific details about your company’s group, branch, contact, and buyout/runoff information
- Data Reports—Allows you to retrieve NCCI-generated reports and request customized reports
- Detailed Claim Information Inquiry—Search and view Detailed Claim Information (DCI) and view Quality Observations
- Detailed Claim Information Entry, Update, and Replacement—Enter, update, and replace claim details for all report levels