The Classification Codes and Statistical Codes Manual is a resource for both statistical and classification code numbers, corresponding phraseology, and state special codes. Use it as a cross-reference when researching classification codes for policies or statistical codes for data reporting purposes. Discontinued codes are also shown with termination dates and replacement codes, if applicable.
- Includes three cross-referencing options: schedule and group, numeric code order, and alpha sort by associated phraseology.
- Helps you determine:
- The code number and phraseology for each classification and statistical code, including state special codes and some independent bureau codes.
- Whether a code is a state special, a federal classification, or a statistical code.
- The date a code became effective or was discontinued (where applicable).
- If a discontinued code was reassigned or retained as a state special.
- The schedule (or general industry division) and group numbers.