Bureau Compliance Statistical Service (BCSS) offers the option for submitting Unit Statistical data reports for independent bureau states. BCSS helps simplify your data reporting process by submitting all your states in a single file and allows you to utilize NCCI tools to manage your data. NCCI will submit your data to the appropriate independent bureau state(s).
Using BCSS helps improve timely delivery of data and allows you to control how your data is released to independent bureaus. You can use BCSS Outbound Tracking, located in Unit Data Collection, to manage your data that is awaiting submission, in addition to data that has already been submitted to independent bureaus on your behalf.
- Single-file submission for all independent bureau unit reports
- User-defined scheduling of data submissions to independent bureaus
- Automatic receipt acknowledgment of your submission
- Consolidated error report for all unit report submissions
- Online inquiry and correction capabilities using
Unit Data Collection