NCCI invites you to join us from January 30 to February 2 for our 2018
Data Educational Program—The Path to Data Excellence. Plan to attend various instructional and hands-on classes designed to help you more effectively report data to NCCI. Join us to learn about:
- The new
Unit Data Collection tool
- Fundamental rules on reporting Policies, Units, Financial Calls, DCI, and Medical Call
- NCCI's online data reporting tools, data manuals, circulars, and
- Electronic reporting requirements, transactions, records, and coding values
- Technical topics such as DSR level premium, claim components, expected data, Proof of Coverage (POC) compliance, deductible programs, subrogation recovery, and federal coverages
- Edits, validation tests, correcting data, and data quality programs
Whether you’re new or experienced in data reporting, you’ll benefit from attending any of the classes offered during this 3½-day learning event.
The program includes:
- A flexible agenda—choose the courses that you want
- A general session and welcome reception
- Food and beverages
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Make your hotel reservations now at the Hilton West Palm Beach Hotel, which is connected to the convention center, and mention NCCI for special rates. Go to the
Accommodations tab for more details.
Watch for agenda and online registration coming soon.
DEP hashtag is #ncciDEP
Follow NCCI on Twitter @NCCI