The Data Reports Guide has been updated with the following:
- Addition of a new POC Transaction Report
- Elimination of the Unavailable & Missing Unit Report Detail—Data Tracking
- Elimination of all reports under the Data Quality tab
NCCI’s Data Reports Guide is a complete listing of all NCCI-generated and customer-generated data reports and includes report names, descriptions, schedules, and available formats.
NCCI-Generated Reports—Distributed on a production schedule. For most reports, an email will be sent to you indicating that the report is available.
Customer-Generated Reports—Requested by you using defined parameters. Most reports will be available to view immediately on-screen.
The Data Reports Guide is organized by the following data types:
- Proof of Coverage (POC)
- Unit Report Control (URC)
- Detailed Claim Information (DCI)
- Financial Calls, Pool, and Medical
Data Reports Guide (Excel) for details on all the data reports.