May 10, 2023 (BOCA RATON, FL)—NCCI Holdings, Inc. (NCCI) held its 2023
Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL, on May 10, 2023. At the meeting, NCCI announced Brandon Fick, Chief Underwriting Officer of Liberty Mutual Global Risk Solutions, North America, as the newly elected NCCI Board Chair as of Wednesday, May 10. Fick replaces Lisa Corless, president and CEO, AF Group.
"We are grateful for Lisa’s service and her lasting impact to our Board. She’s brought valuable leadership and expertise to our strategic discussions," said Bill Donnell, President and CEO of NCCI. "On behalf of the Board of Directors, I’m pleased to announce Brandon Fick as our new Board Chair. Brandon is an accomplished leader who has served the industry for more than 25 years and we are very fortunate to have him for this role."
Fick joined Liberty Mutual in August 2022 from Zurich North America, where he spent the last four years as its North America chief underwriting officer. Throughout his career he has held various management and portfolio roles, including leading teams focused on providing solutions to large casualty customers.
The newly elected members serving on NCCI’s 2023 Board of Directors are:
- G. Janelle Frost, president and CEO, AMERISAFE
- Christopher Jones, SVP, COO, Small Commercial, The Hartford
- Chip Terhune, president and CEO, SAIF Corporation
The remaining insurer members reelected to the 2023 NCCI Board of Directors are:
- Michael Bourque, The MEMIC Group
- Christopher Foy, AmTrust Financial Services
- Richard Lavey, The Hanover Insurance Group
- Cina Welch, FCCI Insurance Group
- Martin Welch, Hawaii Employers Mutual Insurance Co. (HEMIC)
- Mary Woods, Travelers
The reelected independent directors are:
- Michael Dinkins, formerly of Integer
- Kristie Paskvan, formerly of Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc.
- Raymond Voelker, formerly of The Progressive Corporation
The reelected former regulator director is:
- Susan Voss, former Iowa Insurance Commissioner and past NAIC president
Donnell, as President and CEO of NCCI, is a standing member of the Board and does not require reelection.
NCCI would like to express its gratitude to the following outgoing Board members:
- Lisa Corless, president and CEO, AF Group
- Kenneth Riegler, president, North America Retail, AIG
For more information on NCCI and its just-released
State of the Line Report from its
Annual Insights Symposium 2023, please visit
With 100 years of experience, NCCI serves as the nation’s most comprehensive source for workers compensation data, insights, and solutions. As The Source You Trust, NCCI’s mission is to foster a healthy workers compensation system through its role as a licensed rating, advisory, and statistical organization. NCCI’s thought leaders analyze workplace trends and deliver insights to empower informed decision making. Its employees are proud to embrace an environment of respect, integrity, responsibility, diversity, and inclusion