(Orlando, FL, May 19, 2017)—Members of the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) elected Kerry Barnett and John Marchioni to its 2017 Board of Directors during its annual meeting at the Annual Issues Symposium in Orlando, FL.
Kerry Barnett is President and Chief Executive Officer, SAIF Corporation
John Marchioni is President and Chief Operating Officer, Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
"We are delighted to welcome Kerry and John to our Board of Directors," NCCI President and CEO Bill Donnell, CPCU, said. "They bring extensive industry experience that will help us deliver on our mission to foster a healthy workers compensation system. They join an impressive board of industry leaders, whose guidance and support are invaluable to me and our Executive Team."
The remaining members of the 2017 NCCI Board of Directors are:
- Tracy A. Ryan, Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Commercial Insurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance–Board Chair
- Stephanie C. Bush, Executive Vice President, Small Commercial, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Michael Dinkins, retired Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Integer
- Douglas D. Dirks, President and Chief Executive Officer, EMPLOYERS
- Richard Gergasko, President and Chief Executive Officer, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Linda S. Hall, former Director, Alaska Division of Insurance
- Russell Huffer, retired Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Craig A. Johnson, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, FCCI Insurance Group
- Barbara A. Klein, retired Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CDW Corporation
- William C. Malugen, Executive Vice President and President, National Accounts and First Party, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Steven R. Pozzi, Senior Vice President, Chubb Group, Division President, North America Commercial Insurance, Chubb
- John C. Roche, Executive Vice President, President—Hanover Agency Markets, The Hanover Insurance Group
Bill Donnell, as President and Chief Executive Officer of NCCI, is a standing member of the Board and does not require reelection.
Founded in 1923, the mission of the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) is to foster a healthy workers compensation system. In pursuit of this mission, NCCI gathers data, analyzes industry trends, and prepares objective insurance rate and loss cost recommendations. These activities—together with research, analytical services and tools, and an overall commitment to excellence—have positioned NCCI as the trusted source for workers compensation information. To learn more about NCCI, please visit ncci.com.