WorkComp Workstation’s Excess Loss Analysis is now even more powerful with the addition of two of our most requested enhancements:
- Excess Loss Analysis has always been available in our rate filing data, and now we’ve added this popular feature to our Unit Statistical data, which is the most current aggregated information in the industry
- We’ve also updated Excess Loss Analysis (see chart below) to include:
- New intermediate attachment points in $50,000 increments for the $200,000 to $1,000,000 attachment points
- Expansion of all loss attachment points from a maximum of $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
How Can You Benefit From Excess Loss Analysis?
Excess Loss Analysis is your best source for analyzing the occurrence of large claims over time by using fixed-dollar attachment points. You can also view and benchmark your company’s large losses by:
- Total Incurred Loss Range
- Market Type Single/Multistate Policies
To learn more, contact our Customer Service Center at 800-NCCI-123 (800-622-4123).