Industry InformationNCCI's Underwriting Committee
The Underwriting Committee met on Wednesday, November 13, 2013. The major topics covered at this meeting included:
- 2013 Work Plan (UC-2013-04)
The Committee discussed the following topics:
- Anniversary Rating Date (ARD)
- Basic Manual—Rule 2—Premium Basis and Payroll Allocation
- Classifications Applicable to Machine Shops
- Classifications Applicable to Trucking
- Clarification of Workers Compensation Premium Algorithms
- "If Any" Policies for Contracting Risks
- Treatment of Premium for Uncooperative Audit Policyholders
- Possible National Implementation of State-Specific Classification Codes 6873F and 6876
- Other NCCI Committee Updates (UC-2013-05)
NCCI staff provided an update on the approval status of the recent Statistical Plan filing.
- Informational Updates (UC-2013-06)
NCCI staff provided an update regarding the 2013–2014 loss cost filing season.
- New Business (UC-2013-07)
Committee and staff discussed the potential 2014 Work Plan.
Please refer to the minutes of the meeting for any pertinent discussion on each topic. The presentation for each of the listed topics is contained in either the agenda or the minutes for the meeting.
Content Requires Authentication
November 13, 2013 Agenda (PDF)
November 13, 2013 Minutes (PDF)