Message from Stephen J. Klingel, CPCU, WCP
President and CEO
NCCI is pleased to provide you with the enclosed copy of our
Workers Compensation 2015 Issues Report
This year’s publication offers an in-depth look at many of the top issues facing the workers compensation industry today. Among the topics:
- Updated numbers and observations from NCCI’s annual State of the Line report
- A comprehensive overview of planned and completed state legislative activities
- An analysis of the latest conditions in the California workers compensation market
- A look into the future of the American workplace—and the ramifications of increased automation
- An examination of the continuing opt-out interest in some states
Please enjoy reading the
2015 Issues Report
. We welcome your feedback.
Stephen J. Klingel, CPCU, WCP
President and CEO
Issues Report is produced by the National Council on Compensation Insurance, Inc. (NCCI), 901 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Boca Raton, Florida 33487.
Issues Report provides a forum for the expression of various opinions on subjects relating to workers compensation insurance. The opinions expressed in the articles are the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily express the views of the National Council on Compensation Insurance, Inc. Materials contained in Issues Report are subject to copyright claims and other proprietary rights. Material may be used for research or other noncommercial purposes. We ask that you observe the following conditions:
- Cite individual author and
Issues Report when using the materials
- Do not abridge or edit material in any way that may alter the authors' intentions
Any commercial use of these materials requires explicit, prior authorization from NCCI.