Unit Data Collection (UDC) tool will be unveiled in late First Quarter 2018. The new tool will replace the current application. Watch this video and be introduced to the new features and enhanced functionality that will take unit data reporting to a whole new level!
Webinars on Demand
Get ready for the new tool by learning how to navigate through the screens and understanding the views of the data. View and listen to the following Webinars on Demand:
Go to the Learning Center to access the new training modules.
UDC Quick-Start Guide
Now available, the
UDC Quick-Start Guide (PDF) will assist you with maneuvering through the screens and understanding displayed data. At a glance, you’ll be able to:
- Pinpoint functions in each screen
- Visually understand column headings and specific labels
- Conveniently reference user tips
UDC Quick-Start Guide (PDF) now and prepare yourself for the future rollout.
Features of the new tool include:
- Enhanced screens and additional functionality.
- Streamlined workflow process for searching unit reports, reviewing outstanding edits, and making necessary corrections.
- Combined Search Results—View combined search results of nonrejected and rejected data.
- Online Updates—Track the status of updates.
- Current View—Retrieve the cumulative view of a unit report. This view includes the latest values based on 1st report, subsequent reports, and all corrections.
- Outstanding Edit View—Identify edits that are currently outstanding and directly link to records in error.
- Historical View—Research prior reports, corrections, and historical edits.
- Additional Online Edits—Provides additional upfront edits for immediate error feedback.
- Reorganized Fields—Within each record, view common data fields grouped in categories for ease of use.
For more details, refer to the following circulars:
UNITS-2017-02—Future Rollout of the New Unit Data Collection Tool
UNITS-2017-03—Details of the New Unit Data Collection Tool
UNITS-2018-01—Additional Details for the New Unit Data Collection Tool