The new Unit Data Collection tool will be unveiled in late First Quarter 2018. Its enhanced screens and additional functionality will streamline your workflow process for searching unit reports, reviewing outstanding edits, and making necessary corrections. The new tool will replace the current application.
Features of the new tool include:
- Combined Search Results—View combined search results of nonrejected and rejected data.
- Online Updates—Track the status of updates.
- Current View—Retrieve the cumulative view of a unit report. This view includes the latest values based on 1st report, subsequent reports, and all corrections.
- Outstanding Edit View—Identify edits that are currently outstanding and directly link to records in error.
- Historical View—Research prior reports, corrections, and historical edits.
- Additional Online Edits—Provides additional upfront edits for immediate error feedback.
- Reorganized Fields—Within each record, view common data fields grouped in categories for ease of use.
For more details, refer to the following circulars:
- Circular UNITS-2017-02—Future Rollout of the New Unit Data Collection Tool
- Circular UNITS-2017-03— Details of the New Unit Data Collection Tool