In preparation for the upcoming 2019 Financial Call reporting season, this article is the central source of information on Financial Call reporting.
As announced in Circular CALLS-2018-01, there are no Financial Call reporting requirement changes for Calls valued as of December 31, 2018, that are due to be reported in 2019.
- The updated Financial Call Reporting Guidebook will feature the following:
- A new Electronic Import Record Template and corresponding layout eliminating unreportable columns as well as repositioning the Claim Count column to be consistent with the Financial Data Collection tool
- A Self-Audit Form with updated instructions
Note: This form will continue to be accessed for completion via the Financial Data Collection tool
- Three new premium programs in the Premium Components Summary Chart
- Addition of 6 new edits and 28 updated edits in the Financial Call Edit Matrix
- Updated Designated Statistical Reporting (DSR) Levels with new examples for calculating DSR Level Premium for Tiered Rating Level and Consent to Rate programs
- The Financial Data Collection tool will be available for submitting 2019 Call data valued as of December 31, 2018
- NCCI’s 2019 Data Educational Program will include classes on Financial Call data reporting