Registration is still open! Join us from January 15 to January 18 for our 2019
Data Educational Program—Your Source for Data Quality. Plan to attend various instructional and hands-on classes designed to help you more effectively report data to NCCI. This year’s keynote speaker is Alfredo Guerra, chief financial officer and head of the corporate strategy and communications functions at NCCI. During our general session, Alfredo will explore the value and impact of data—for NCCI and the workers compensation system.
Come to learn about:
- The new Indemnity Data Call
- Fundamental reporting rules on all data types—Policy, Proof of Coverage (POC), Unit Statistical, Detailed Claim Information, Financial Calls, Medical Call, and Experience Rating Split Data
- NCCI’s online data reporting tools, data manuals, circulars, and
- Electronic reporting requirements, transactions, records, and coding values
- Technical topics such as Designated Statistical Reporting level premium, claim components, expected medical transactions, federal coverages, wrap-up programs, subrogation recovery, and legal expenses
- State reporting requirements for POC compliance, experience rating, deductible programs, and PEO arrangements
- Editing processes, error reports, validation tests, and data quality programs
New topics include:
- Indemnity Data Call transactional and quarterly records
- Researching and correcting POC edits
- Researching and addressing Unit Statistical edits and validation tests
- Financial data validation and actuarial edits
- Data reporting requirements for Experience Rating
Whether you’re new or experienced in data reporting, you’ll benefit from attending any of the classes offered during this 3½-day learning event. For more information on the program and classes recommended for your data type, go to the
Class Schedule, and
Class Recommendations tabs on
ncci.com. Click the
Registration tab to secure your classes now. And don’t forget to reserve your room at the Hilton West Palm Beach hotel.
The program includes:
- A flexible agenda—choose the courses that you want
- A general session and welcome reception
- Food and beverages
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Make your hotel reservations now at the Hilton West Palm Beach hotel, which is connected to the convention center. Go to the
Accommodations tab on ncci.com for more details and a list of alternate hotels.
Stay tuned to
ncci.com for any program updates.
email@example.com for assistance on registration and class selection.