To prepare you for the 2020 Financial Call reporting season, here is key information by topic. The Calls are valued as of December 31, 2019, and are reported in 2020.
Financial Data Collection Tool
The tool will be available for submitting 2020 Call data valued as of December 31, 2019. Enhancements include the Financial Data Compliance Form and the new electronic signature feature for the acknowledgment of the data.
To assist you with completing the electronic signature, the tool will include a:
- Quick Start Guide
- Show Me How Video
Additionally, emails regarding notifications that require corrections or explanations for edits or actuarial interrogatories will be sent to tool users who have update/entry access. Users who only have inquiry access will no longer receive these emails.
Financial Data Compliance Form
The form in the
Financial Data Collection tool combines the completion of the:
- Self-Audit Checklist
- Self-Audit Additional Details
- Acknowledgment for attesting to the completeness and accuracy of the data
By combining these components, the Financial Data Compliance Form will now be submitted and signed electronically in lieu of hard copy or fax.
Financial Call Reporting Guidebook
The guidebook contains the following updates:
- New effective dates for Designated Statistical Reporting (DSR) Levels
- Five updated edits in the Financial Call Edit Matrix
- Revised Premium Components Summary Chart for Illinois Employee Leasing Rating Adjustment and Hawaii Safety Premium Credit
- Changes to the Data Quality Compliance Program section that includes the Financial Data Compliance Form
For details about these and other updates, review the change tracking guide in the guidebook.
Data Quality Guidebook
The guidebook was updated to include clarifications in various sections and an updated
Aggregate Data Quality Incentive Program (ADQIP) workflow.
For details about these updates, review the change tracking guide in the guidebook.
2020 Data Educational Program
Data Educational Program will include classes on Financial Call data reporting. The workshop is scheduled from January 28 to January 31, 2020.
program agenda and class descriptions for more details.