As part of
NCCI’s Atlas Initiative, focused on modernizing the way NCCI delivers key information, we have reimagined the
Scopes® Manual into a new, user-friendly format.
- state-based manuals with state specials and exceptions all in one place
- reorganized content—including descriptions and phraseology—that’s easy to scan and understand
- descriptions provided at the phraseology level, not just the code level
- expanded search options with four additional indices, and
- fully searchable transformed
Scopes® Manual content in
Class Look-Up, a single solution for class code information and much more.
If you’ve seen the transformed
Basic Manual, effective 2021, and the new
Residual Market Manual, you’ll notice that the
Scopes® Manual makeover offers a similar topic-based format and structured writing style.
NCCI’s Atlas Initiative Solutions page on
ncci.com for future updates on our content transformation journey.
For more information, call our Customer Service Center at 800-NCCI-123 (800-422-6123).