(Orlando, FL, May 6, 2016)—NCCI members elected Stephanie Bush, Richard Gergasko, and Barbara Klein to its 2016 Board of Directors during its annual meeting at the Annual Issues Symposium in Orlando, FL.
- Stephanie Bush is executive vice president of The Hartford’s small commercial insurance business.
- Richard Gergasko is president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Texas Mutual Insurance Company.
- Barbara Klein is the former senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) for CDW Corporation.
"It is a genuine pleasure to welcome Rich and Stephanie to our Board—and to welcome Barbara back to the NCCI Board of Directors,” NCCI president and CEO Bill Donnell said. “Their insights, based on extensive industry experience, will enhance our ability to deliver on our mission. This will strengthen our ability to provide the most comprehensive information for fostering a healthy workers compensation system."
The remaining members of the 2016 NCCI Board of Directors are:
- Tracy A. Ryan, executive vice president and chief product officer, commercial insurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance–Chair
- W. Robert Berkley, Jr., president and CEO, W.R. Berkley Corporation
- Michael Dinkins, executive vice president and CFO, Integer (formerly Greatbatch)
- Douglas D. Dirks, president and CEO, EMPLOYERS
- Linda S. Hall, former director, Alaska Division of Insurance
- Russell Huffer, retired CEO and chairman of the board, Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Craig A. Johnson, president and CEO, FCCI Insurance Group
- William C. Malugen, executive vice president; president, national accounts and first party, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Steven R. Pozzi, executive vice president, Chubb & Son; chief operating officer (COO), Chubb Commercial Insurance, Chubb
- John C. Roche, executive vice president; president, business insurance and field operations, The Hanover Insurance Group
Bill Donnell, as president and CEO of NCCI, is a standing member of the Board and does not require reelection.