(Orlando, FL, May 15, 2015)—During NCCI’s Annual Meeting at the
Annual Issues Symposium in Orlando, FL, NCCI members elected Michael Dinkins, Linda Hall, William Malugen, and Steven Pozzi to the 2015 Board of Directors.
- Michael Dinkins is executive vice president and chief financial officer for Greatbatch, a designer and manufacturer of medical device components.
- Linda Hall is the former director of the Alaska Division of Insurance and was the state’s longest serving director.
- William Malugen is co-president, business insurance, and executive vice president, national accounts, for the Travelers Companies, Inc. He is also responsible for Constitution State Services, a third party claim administrator, and residual market services.
- Steven R. Pozzi is executive vice president, Chubb & Son, and chief operating officer, Chubb Commercial Insurance (CCI), which comprises all standard commercial lines of business.
“We are very pleased to welcome Mike, Linda, Bill, and Steve to NCCI’s Board of Directors,” said NCCI President and CEO Stephen Klingel. “Their impressive personal and professional backgrounds, as well as their many years of senior executive leadership experience, are sure to benefit NCCI tremendously as we manage for continued success.”
The remaining members of the 2015 NCCI Board of Directors are:
- Russell Johnston, AIG – Chairman
- W. Robert Berkley Jr., W.R. Berkley Corporation
- Allen Bradley, AMERISAFE, Inc.
- Douglas D. Dirks, Employers Holdings, Inc.
- Laurence Hubbard, Montana State Fund
- Craig A. Johnson, FCCI Insurance Group
- John C. Roche, The Hanover Insurance Group
- Tracy Ryan, Liberty Mutual
- Russell Huffer, former CEO and Chairman of the Board of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
- Ernest Mrozek, Retired Vice-Chairman and President, The ServiceMaster Co.
Steve Klingel, as president and CEO of NCCI, is a standing member of the Board and does not require reelection.
NCCI is the nation’s most comprehensive source of workers compensation insurance information. We gather data, analyze industry trends, and prepare objective insurance rate and loss cost recommendations. These activities—together with our research, analytical services and tools, and overall commitment to excellence—help foster a healthy workers compensation system.