NCCI is pleased to announce that the Mini eLibrary will be an even bigger and better value with the addition of two great products—the Classification and Statistical Codes Manual and access to NCCI’s circulars.
The savings are big too! When you subscribe to the Mini eLibrary, you save up to 50% compared to the cost of individual manuals. We've also added an enterprise license option, providing access to everyone in your office at a reduced price.
The Mini eLibrary is an essential addition to your workers comp toolbox. Here's what you'll get:
- Basic Manual: Easy access to rules, classification codes, and rating values; with a Basic Manual User’s Guide that provides examples to help write the policy
- Experience Rating Plan Manual: Includes all the rules pertaining to the Experience Rating Plan, along with information on ownership changes, applying a mod, and premium eligibility
- Forms Manual: Contains all the policy forms and endorsements, as well as notes clarifying when and how to use them
- Scopes® Manual: Has all the classifications, along with detailed descriptions of each and cross-references
- NEW Classification and Statistical Codes Manual: A resource for both statistical code and classification code numbers detailing effective dates and discontinuation dates
- NEW NCCI’s Circulars: Provides countrywide and state-specific information, keeping you informed of the latest trends and events in the marketplace
NCCI’s Mini eLibrary . . . the latest example of NCCI’s continued commitment to help our customers work smarter, all from the source you trust.
To learn more, call our Customer Service Center at 800-NCCI-123 (800-622-4123) or visit our online catalog.