||Hard copy manual subscription
||$100 per year
||$250 per year |
||$50 per user, per year
||$100 per user, per year |
|ASCII-format on CD
||Contact our Customer Service Center for pricing information. |
||Enterprise license for Online-based manuals
||Available to NCCI affiliates only. Contact our Customer Service Center for pricing and availability. |
|Note: State applicable taxes will be added to each order ||
An aid to understanding and assigning workers compensation insurance classifications. Gives you instant access to NCCI's vast experience in defining classifications for hundreds of thousands of U.S. businesses. Offers comprehensive descriptions of class codes, cross references, and state special classifications. This information is drawn from NCCI manuals, classification files, Underwriting Committee decision papers, and expert NCCI underwriting interpretations.
Internet-based Scopes® Manual is updated at least monthly and includes a "Change Tracking Guide" that displays recent updates made to the manual.
- Indexes help you find information quickly:
- National Scopes, which includes both national and individual state phraseologies that apply to these codes
- State Special Scopes, which are applicable to an individual state or to a limited number of states.
- Explains the range of businesses and occupations, including state-specific classifications that apply to each class code.
- Helps you resolve disputed classification issues.
- Claims managers
- Employee leasing agencies
- Premium auditors
- Third-party administrators
For fastest service, call us at 800-NCCI-123 (800-622-4123) or e-mail our Customer Service Center, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST and select the Products and Services option.